Thursday, June 5, 2008

DYLAN CONCERT @ the Bandshell?

___________________________________________________________

The McBrooklyn blog refers to the The Brooklyn Paper's report that BOB DYLAN will be playing at the Prospect Park Bandshell on August 12! How'd I miss this?

I have been going to the Celebrate Brooklyn for at least 27 of the 30 years of it's existence and I have to say this is the biggest act that has ever played the bandshell (at least in my spotty memory!)

Apparently there was a presale earlier this week. See the links provided above for more details.

2 comments:

Brooklynista said...

Crap. And I actually visit his web site about once a month.

I'm going to catch that show one way or another, even if it's from the roof of the flippin' library!!!

Flatbush Pigeon said...

I'm right dare wich ya, Brooklynista!

Subscribe in a reader