Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Few Pieces from the Art MFA Open Studios at BC


     So, I wasn't really on the ball when I visited the Art MFA open studios Saturday just before it closed.  I actually forgot to take photos until I was half way thru all of the studios.  (My apologies to the very talented 6th floor artists!)  I even forgot to note which pieces belonged to which artists.  (If anyone could tip me off to the names of the un-named painter and sculptor who made the last two pieces in this entry, I'd appreciate it.)

     I don't know what happened to me. It's as if I completely forgot my new-found blogger status. This is a mistake I shall only make once.  My identity as first and foremost a blogger is now emblazoned on my psyche.  I shall never fail to employ the camera and notepad again! 

    Stay tuned for info on the upcoming MFA thesis show in a few weeks!

________________________________________


_______________________________________

PATRICK RESING
Interactive multimedia installation





MAIA PALILEO
Re-creation of Grandma's house (unofficial title given by Flatbush Pigeon)



UN-NAMED PAINTER
4200 Group Studio




UN-NAMED SCULPTOR
4200 Group Studio


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the painter: Abshalom Jac Lahav
the sculptor: Kathleen Macartney
check the website: www.brooklymfa.com

Subscribe in a reader